The Chancery campus is centrally located in the heart of Auckland with easy access to trains and buses for a hassle-free commute to and from student residences. It is part of a heritage building, the Chancery Chambers. The building was designed in 1924 by French-Canadian architect, J Sholto Smith. The chambers were built on the site of the Acacia Cottage which some say is the first “European-type dwelling” in Auckland.
There are dedicated support services available onsite, including counselling and welfare related guidance.
Level 1 & 2,
2 Chancery Street,
View on Google